9.27.2012

WHY I WANT TO ATTEND THE MAKING THINGS HAPPEN WORKSHOP

I recently entered a contest to win a scholarship to attend a workshop called Making Things Happen.

The workshop covers many topics, including:
conquering fear, discovering your strengths, eliminating distractions, making bold leaps in life and in turn in business, how your environment and the people around you affect you, living your ideal day, authenticity and action.
Sounds amazing, right?  For me, it sounds life-changing. That list above describes my reasons for wanting to go to a tee.  I know that it would be a great opportunity for me to learn within a creative community and undergo some necessary life changes.  Every time one of the Making Things Happens women post something on social media I am totally inspired!  I'm so grateful for the opportunity to apply for the scholarship.

I am a young woman, an entrepreneur, a wife, a daughter, a follower of Christ, a photography intern, a friend, and hopefully, one day, a mother.  In order to be effective in all those areas, I know I need to learn how to balance!  And I desperately want to reach my full potential because I know life is too short.

If I can learn how to manage my life by crushing my fears and harnessing my passion now, then I know I can make things happen in my future and hopefully inspire others to do the same.  So, here's to hoping that I can win that scholarship! ;)

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment