3.15.2012

ANYTIME: WONDERLAND

Wonderland.  Wonderland.  WONDERLAND!  You may currently be asking yourself: What is Wonderland? And why does this chick keep repeating it? 

A quick Google search (because that's how you answer any question these days) will tell you that it is a marvelous realm, a place of joy, beauty, and full of wonderful things.  Well, I'm here to tell you (just in case you have been living under a rock) that Wonderland happens to be the name of the lovely apartment occupied by Casey, Maya, Misa, Briana, Melissa, and Genevieve... a group of bright and beautiful young women with a very appropriately-named home. A home that is filled with so. much. love.  A typical midnight Facebook post from one of the girls reads: I love WONDERLAND!!!! I love it! I love it! Thanks God. <3

And whether it's a listening ear, a boisterous laugh, or an encouraging spirit, each of these girls brings something special to their little home.  I recently had the privilege of documenting their youth, beauty, and friendship.  It was so much fun to see a group of girlfriends who truly support and care so genuinely for one another.

The ladies of Wonderland aren't simply roommates or friends. They are sisters, with a bond that comes through Jesus Christ and a mutual love for one another.  And, thankfully, that love is freely spread to anyone who comes through their door or into their lives.  Thus, I am so pleased to introduce the amazingly gorgeous gals of Wonderland:


Could these girls get any more fierce?
 Here's one of my favorites :)

 You do not want to know what these girls were actually laughing about in this next one ;)

 RADIANT!


Sisterhood is beautiful!

 RAWR.

Genevieve, Melissa, Misa, Briana, Casey, Maya: thank you SO MUCH for letting me photograph you girls.  You each inspire me as a photographer and as a friend. Thank for sharing the love (especially when y'all surrounded me with that giant group hug at the end of our shoot)! I love Wonderland too!

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the one in the tree - it reminds me of the America's Next Top Model group shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks so much Yasmin! They look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve them! Gorgeous girls make beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete