3.05.2013

HEADING BACK TO SEATTLE & PHOTOS OF RESTART PART I

Hey there friends!  I am currently at the airport, ready to head up to Seattle again!  As you may remember, back in January I ventured up to the Pacific northwest for the first installment of RESTART, a photography business makeover with Jasmine Star.  I was chosen to be one of the in-studio attendees of the creativeLIVE class, which is being broadcasted live online for the whole world to watch and learn.

And this time I am bringing Kurt with me!  Yay!  I am so happy that he is able to come with me :)  And Kurt loves coffee (unlike me), so he is going to looove Seattle!

The third installment is taking place tomorrow starting at 9am PST, so if you're interested in checking it out, you can watch it for free here!  You may even catch a glimpse of yours truly!  If you cannot watch live, I'll do my best to keep you updated via my Facebook page!  See you online!

Below are photos from my trip in January.... inside the creativeLIVE studios and then exploring Seattle the next day:


Below are Melissa Kilner, Nikki Closser, and Ryan Greenleaf, the three photographers whose businesses are being made over by Jasmine Star.  I am sooo amazed by these three and the progress they've made... they are all super sweet, genuine, down-to-earth people and I am so happy for them :)
This is Tami, one of my roomies and new friends.  Before we ever met in Seattle I saw her on an episode of Showit Live.  Such a sweet heart and a strong person :)
The day after the class, I checked out downtown Seattle with my roomies....


Of course, we had to visit the original Starbucks!

And the farmers market.



One of my roomies, Jenna, is a super-amazing blogger and during out time together she shared some really helpful tips about how she has been such a success in a short amount of time... I'm really thankful for her honesty and willingness to share and know she is destined for great things :)

Love the shoes!
There's little ol' me... looking forward to getting a photo with Kurt this time around!


My third roomie, below in the red coat, was Ashlee.  She also happens to love shoes too, which she recently blogged about here.  Sadly she won't be joining us live in Seattle this time around, which we are all bummed about, but I wish her the best!

I have learned so much from the last two installments and am really looking forward to being a part of the third and final one with all the fabulous photographers above and all the online viewers too!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you get to go back, although bummed you can't join us ;(

    ReplyDelete