3.01.2013

WEDDING: SHANNON + JEFF

As I've mentioned before, I love weddings.

In addition to joining Meg Perotti on several engagement shoots, I also was able to assist her at a few weddings too.  What a blessing!  At this particular wedding, I was given the opportunity to take some shots of the reception area.  The floral arrangements were so pretty and bright and really warmed the room.  I also loved that there were fun pops of blue details, like the cake. 

I should mention that the sweet couple held their reception at The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco and are committed Disney fans.  I mean, they flew Meg down to Disneyland for their engagement photos... how cool is that?! :)

You'll see I also snapped a few photos of the joyful bride and groom during the first dance, which really served to remind me of what this day was all about: celebrating true love.  And now, here is what I captured:









You might recognize the cake if you follow me on instagram... and if you don't yet, you should!! @yasminsarai


No comments:

Post a Comment