6.26.2012

CIRCUS PARTY: HEZEKIAH'S 2ND BIRTHDAY

One of the absolute highlights of my life is being an auntie.  Two years ago, my nephew Hezekiah was born and now I can't imagine life without him!  I talk to my sister on the phone practically everyday and I always make sure to have a few minutes to chat with my nephew too.  Every time I'd ask him if he was excited for his birthday he'd shout, YEEEAAAHHH!!!! Although, I don't think he knew what I was saying, the way I was saying it must have hinted that it was something to be pretty excited about ;)

This past weekend we celebrated my nephew's 2nd birthday with a super AWESOME circus themed party.  It was so much fun!  There were too many sweets and treats to count and fun activities for the kiddies, like face painting and animal balloons!  I helped my sister, who is amazing at party planning, with a lot of the fun details and desserts. She did most of the work, but the cake and bunting below were my handiwork...






The birthday boy got his face painted...
  Josiah, my younger nephew, was ready to party in his cute striped outfit!

A really cute moment happened when the time came to sing happy birthday. Hezekiah is used to praying before meals, so when the cake was placed in front of him he folded his hands and waited for someone to start praying! I'd wanna thank God too if that thing was placed in front of me!


Each of the guests got to dress-up in silly costumes and have their picture taken, so I'll end this post with the birthday boy and his happy family.
Happy birthday Hezekiah! YaYa loves you and your brother so much!  Thanks for inviting me to your party! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment