6.19.2012

JUNE 19: ONE YEAR AGO, ONE YEAR LATER

One year ago, I was filled with so much anticipation and excitement...

One year ago, my life changed forever...

One year ago, I married my best friend in the whole wide world!

Thank you Kurt for the most amazing, wonderful, challenging, growth-filled year of my life.  It hasn't always been easy; but you help me be a better me.  And I love you more than words can say.  Happy 1-year anniversary my darling love!

NOW FAST FORWARD...

One year later, I am filled with so much anticipation and excitement...

One year later, my life may changed forever...

One year later, I went on an 11-hour road trip through the desert with my best friend in the whole wide world!

I am so SUPEREXCITED to announce the I am in Phoenix, Arizona to attend a two-day workshop with the amazingly talented designer PROMISE TANGEMAN to design my very own customized Showit website!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!  If you want to really see just what exactly I'll be doing, the event will be broadcast live online for you to follow along!  AHHHH!

It will be online today and Wednesday, starting at 8:30am. It's totally free and you can register here.


So, with all that, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Kurt for being my lover, bestest friend, and soulmate.  I wouldn't be here without your support.  Marriage is so much more than I could have ever imagined it would be and I am so thankful to know that I get to spend the rest of my life loving, growing, and laughing with you. And making a cool website together. ;)


2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! Much love to the Robinsons! :)

    ReplyDelete