4.30.2013

5 YEARS AGO

Five years ago, I officially become part of a pair.  A duo.  A couple.  My name has been linked to his ever since.

Five years ago, Kurt asked me to be his girlfriend. And after eyeing him for months prior, my answer was easy... "yes!"

By God's grace, we've come a looooong way since then.  Lots of repentance.  Lots of forgiveness.  Lots of grace.  I can barely believe all that has happened since just last year.

Photo credit: Open Door Photography

Kurt,
     You are my best friend and true love.  Not because you still manage to make my heart skip a beat, but because I know you want the best for me even when I don't want it for myself.  You aren't afraid to challenge me to be better, but are always so good to point me to Christ while doing so.  Five years with you has been abundant with love, grace, and joy.

I love you now and always.

xoxo,
Yasmin

3 comments: