1.30.2013

ME, TODAY.


I AM … choosing to get things done today.
I WANT… to go on a tropical vacation with Kurt.
I HAVE … a sore ankle from falling down some stairs the other day... in high heels.
I KEEP … a stash of candles because I love lighting them when my house is nice and tidy.
I WISH I COULD … be a morning person.
I HATE … being late.
I FEAR … too many things that don't really matter at all.
I HEAR … the heater on full blast.
I DON’T THINK … I will ever get sick of chocolate.
I REGRET … not always listening to my parents when I was younger.
I LOVE … making things happen.
I AM NOT … going to stop taking risks.
I DANCE … like a crazy person sometimes, just to make my nephews laugh uncontrollably.
I SING … at the top of my lungs when I'm in the car.
I NEVER … will be perfect.
I RARELY … purchase new music. If I want to listen to a new song I just play over and over and over on YouTube.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … nearly any movie with Rachel McAdams in it.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … focused.
I HATE THAT … there is always huge mess to clean up after I cook something.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … what is making all the sounds in this song and why I like it so much.
I NEED … to do my laundry... like, ASAP.
I SHOULD … workout today. Scratch that... I WILL workout today :)

Thanks Jasmine Star for the blog idea :)


5 comments:

  1. You cry when you watch Mean Girls?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to read! Love it. And I'll probably steal it to do on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete