2.25.2013

DATES FOR THE NEXT SITEHOUSE GO LIVE WORKSHOP W/ PROMISE TANGEMAN!

To all my creative friends: If you're looking to give your online presence a major facelift or if you want to publish a website for the very first time (like I did last summer!) I am sooo excited to share with you that the new dates for the next SiteHouse Go Live Workshop are April 2-3, 2013 in Phoenix, Arizona!

This workshop was one of the absolute highlights of my year last year and pushed me to think hard about developing my brand and I am sooo glad I attended! (That's me at the bottom right and my "New Headshots").

Promise Tangeman and her team are simply amazing and really deliver all that they promise and more... waaait, haha!  (Unintentional pun there!)  But really, check out all they offer below and then try to tell me you're not impressed!


Visit the website for more info or to sign-up: SiteHouse Go Live

For more on my experience in Phoenix with Promise and her team, feel free check out these blog posts:

VIDEO: MY PHOENIX TRIP IN 2 MINUTES


SNAPSHOTS FROM PHOENIX

BUILDING MY WEBSITE AT PROMISE TANGEMAN'S SITEHOUSE GO LIVE EVENT

MY HEAD SHOTS FROM PROMISE TANGEMAN'S SITEHOUSE GO LIVE EVENT

Again, I HIGHLY recommend this workshop for photographers/creatives who want to get a rad website published in 2 days time along with a fun group of people to help you out and cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment