2.19.2013

WINTER WONDERLAND PARTY: JOSIAH'S 1ST BIRTHDAY

I love parties.  I always have, for as long as I can remember.  Planning, decorating, hosting... it's all super enjoyable for me.  My sister does too, so now that she has two children she gets to put her creative ideas to use (like last summer's fantastic circus party), planning amazing events to commemorate their sweet little lives. Collaborating with her is one of my favorite things ever and we have so much fun together :)

If you've been reading my blog lately you've probably noted by now that my nephew Josiah turned one a couple of weeks ago.  Not only did we do a fun cake smash session and an adorable mommy and me portrait session, we also had a Winter Wonderland themed party to celebrate his first year of life with friends and family.  We set the wintry scene with green garlands, a mini Christmas tree forest, and lots of icy blue and white details.  I especially loved ice cream cake!  YUM!!!  It was the perfect theme for a memorable first birthday party!





Praying for the food and thanking God for His love and grace...








Cold Stone CAKE!


I'll end this post with the birthday boy and his family in the Christmas tree forest... :)
Happy birthday Josiah! YaYa loves you sweet boy! Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. so fun!! You are the one of the world's best aunts!

    ReplyDelete