2.26.2013

ENGAGEMENT: ASHLEY + ERIK

Okay... confession time: I love engagement sessions!  They really are some of my all-time favorite things in the whole wide world!  There is something so beautiful about a couple in love.  And engagement sessions are all about capturing the anticipation of two people preparing for a life of marital bliss.  This next shoot is one that I shot alongside photographer Meg Perotti.  I am sooo grateful she let me join her for several engagement shoots last summer because I really enjoyed each and every one!

The light was gorgeous on this lovely summer evening.  The finely-dressed couple, Ashley and Erik, are set to be married this year and I'm betting that they are going to be looking just as good on their wedding day!  I mean, check out her shoes!  Ashley shared that they were a Christmas gift from Erik... along with that beautiful diamond ring on her finger! ;) You could just tell they are absolutely smitten with one another.  Best wishes to the sweet and stylish couple! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment