1.03.2012

AND SO IT BEGINS...

I received the greatest gift for Christmas; it's a gift that's intangible, invaluable, and life-altering. To put it simply, I've been inspired. To dream BIG. And I've decided that I am going to pursue a dream and see where hard work, determination, and faith take me.

I anticipate a lot of tears (what else is new?), doubt, failures, and aimless wandering, but anything is better than what I've been doing with my life. I'd rather take some risks than live life bound by fear. I'd rather say I tried than have to live with the perpetual question: What if?

Because it is not too late for me to be me.

More details to come, but for now, pray for me that I would become the woman that God wants me to be and strive to overcome the fear of being challenged. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of a recent session with Zoraya and Louie, as they anticipate the arrival of Baby Josiah... One month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment