1.10.2012

MATERNITY: ZORAYA + LOUIE

It's less than a month to go before Baby Josiah is set to arrive. And with his ETA being Kurt's birthday, to say I am jealous is an understatement. BEST. PRESENT. EVER!

I had the privilege of documenting this special occasion on New Year's Eve. Zoraya is the cutest pregnant lady ya ever did see. And her husband Louie knows it. Her body has stayed exactly the same, except for what looks like a basketball hiding under her shirt. And she's managed to stay super fashionable while rockin' a baby bump, which I greatly admire.

Here are a few of my favorites:








Zoraya and Louie, this baby boy is more than blessed to have you two as his parents and I am certain that he will have a pretty amazing smile thanks to your awesome genes ;) Thank you for your tremendous patience with me as your photographer and I look forward to meeting my new nephew soon!

2 comments:

  1. awesome photos, Yasmin! So happy you're pursuing your passion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melba! It's so exciting to get to do what I love!

      Delete